Authorized uses for non commercial
Even though all photos present on this blog are all rights reserved and are not to be used without prior consent, there are a few exceptions.
- Personal blogs
- school projects
- articles on HDR
- Blog posts on travel locations and architecture and HDR
Conditions for non-commercial use
The previous uses are authorized as long as the picture is properly credited to David Giral and linked back to this blog.
Commercial use is strictly forbidden unless a licence fee has been negotiated. Details of commercial use are defined thereafter.
Licensing the pictures
Commercial use of the pictures is based on the context in which the image is used
Our fees are computed based on the following elements:
- Image Use: editorial, commercial, corporate, internal use
- Details of use: Website, billboard, newspaper, magazine, brochure, annual report, etc…
- Image size in publication: spot, 1/8 page, 1/4 page, full page, 2 pages spread, etc…
- Print run for printed products such as magazines and newspapers and annual reports
- Placement: front and back cover, inside, main page, secondary pages, etc…
- Duration of license
- Territory: Local, regional, national, international
Providing us with as many details as possible will ensure that the quote will be as precise as possible and that the photo will be delivered as soon as possible.
All pictures are prepared and optimized for your usage and delivered as
- extremely high quality jpg or tiff,
- rgb or CMYK,
- with or without presharpening and sharpening
All pictures may be delivered as big as 12×18″ at 300DPI. Some of our pictures have been used commercially as big as 4×3 meters.
For all requests, please email email@example.com