Just Off the Press: Las Vegas A Contraluz in Life & Style Magazine Mexico
I love travelling and discovering new places and when the folks of Life & Style Magazine (males lifestyle magazine) in Mexico contacted me, I was thrilled to accept the opportunity to go to Las Vegas and explore the city and capture new locations and meet new people along the way.
For this specific assignment, 10 locations were on my list.
- Pink’s Hot Dogs At The Planet Holywood
- Zia records Store
- Neon Museum
- James Turrel exposition at The Crystal Shops
- Joël Robuchon Restaurant at The MGM Grand Hotel
- L’Atelier par Joël Robuchon at The MGM Grand Hotel
- Club Prive Bar at The Bellagio Hotel
- Stitched store at The Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Lobby Columns at The Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Chandelier Bar at The Cosmopolitan Hotel
What I love about editorial travel assignments is the challenge they offer for a photographer. Each location is an occasion to use different photography skills. Restaurants are always great for lifestyle, interiors, food and portraits. The Neon museum was an amazing location for landscape and details. The Cosmopolitan Hotel Lobby columns, the Chandelier Bar and the James Turrel exposition were the perfect locations for interiors photography.
Thanks for viewing!
David Giral is a published Montreal/Toronto based editorial and commercial professional photographer specialized in architecture, interiors, portrait and travel photography.
Text, photographs, and other media are © Copyright David Giral (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without permission from David Giral.