Just Off The Press: Travel Photography – Las Vegas Feature for Cara inflight Magazine
- Exploring Las Vegas: Frank Gehry’s Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
- Just Off the Press: Las Vegas A Contraluz in Life & Style Magazine Mexico
- Exploring Las Vegas – Neon Museum Boneyard
- Explore Las Vegas: A Stunning view of the Strip from TheHotel MiX Lounge
- Exploring Las vegas Architecture: High Roller Ferris Wheel at The Linq by Klai Juba Architects
- Just Off The Press: Travel Photography – Las Vegas Feature for Cara inflight Magazine
Life is full of coincidences and never ceases to amaze me. So I was not so surprised when I was asked to go to Las Vegas to shoot an august feature of Cara Magazine and go to the Sin City for the 5th summer in the row and for my second Las Vegas feature there (the first one was for Life & Style Magazine Mexico).
For this specific assignment, I was tasked to shoot locations in downtown Las Vegas (Mob Museum, Container Park, Fremont Street, various murals), on the strip (Lago restaurant at the Bellagio, Delano Hotel, fountains of the Bellagio, Crystals at Citycenter) and had the amazing opportunity to go on a helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon.
Here is the result:
Thanks for viewing!
David Giral is a published Montreal/Toronto based editorial and commercial professional photographer specialized in architecture, interiors, portrait and travel photography.
Blog | Flickr | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | LinkedIn | Email | Fine Art America
Text, photographs, and other media are © Copyright David Giral (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without permission from David Giral.