Architectural Photography: The Montreal Planetarium Rio Tinto Alcan by Cardin-Ramirez Julien and Ædifica
- Exploring Montreal: Blue Hour at Square Victoria – Financial District
- Exploring Montreal: Snowy christmas on Rue Masson, Rosemont
- Exploring Montreal: In the heart of the city, A new Jewel of Contemporary Architecture; the 2-22 building
- Exploring Montreal: Winter Wonderland at Mont Royal Park
- Exploring Montreal: Quartier des Spectacles & Place Des Arts at the Blue Hour
- Exploring Montreal: Snowy Christmas Eve at The Montreal Botanical Garden
- Architectural Photography: The Montreal Planetarium Rio Tinto Alcan by Cardin-Ramirez Julien and Ædifica
Last year, I had the pleasure to be the first photographer to access the brand new Montreal planetarium Rio Tinto Alcan. The building, designed by architects Cardin Ramirez Julien and Ædifica was inaugurated in April 2013. What I really like about the building is the mixed use of Wood and aluminum which makes for striking contrasts and a nice balance.
So take a walk with me around the building and enjoy the visit.
- Exteriors by day
- Exteriors at Dusk
- Interiors – Main Entrance and public areas
- Interiors – Milky Way Theater
- Interiors – Chaos Theater
- Interiors – Exposition
Thanks for viewing!
David Giral is a published Montreal/Toronto based editorial and commercial professional photographer specialized in architecture, interiors, portrait and travel photography.
Text, photographs, and other media are © Copyright David Giral (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without permission from David Giral.