Exploring New-York City: Dusk on Rockefeller Center
- Exploring New-York City: Dusk on Rockefeller Center
- Exploring New York City: A walk on The Highline Park with the Nikon D800, Chelsea, NYC
- Exploring New York City: Blue Hour on NYC Skyline from Gantry Plaza State Park, Long Island, Queens
- Exploring New York City: Stunning architecture with IAC Building by Frank Ghery
After going to NYC more than three times without visiting the Rock, I thought I was due to take a few pictures and HDR of this majestic building.
- beautiful sculpture and mural at the entrance of the Rockefeller Center, NYC
- Center alley and stores of Rockefeller building at dusk, NYC
- Teuscher Chocolatier, rockefeller center store, NYC
- the flags of Rockefeller center, NYC
- another view of the rock, rockefeller Center, NYC
- yellow cab in front of Rockefeller Center, NYC
Thanks for viewing!
David Giral is a published Montreal/Toronto based editorial and commercial professional photographer specialized in architecture, interiors, portrait and travel photography.
Text, photographs, and other media are © Copyright David Giral (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without permission from David Giral.